The game administrator should:
- When the officials arrive, see that they are directed to their dressing room.
- Meet with the officials prior to game time to cover any issues or areas of concern (preferably on the playing field or court).
- Inform the officials where you will be seated.
- Be available at all times to assist the officials if they need to discourage unsportsmanlike conduct of a fan, player, or coach, including the removal from the gym or stadium, if necessary.
- Check with the officials after the game to see if there is any misconduct that needs to be reported.
- Provide an escort for the officials to their cars.