International Students



-Foreign exchange students
-Foreign resident students

Any student who is not a citizen of the United States must be approved by the process defined in the TAPPS Bylaws prior to participation. This includes Foreign Exchange Students or Foreign Resident Students. Foreign Exchange Students are those who are certified through a Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) United States Foreign Exchange Program. Foreign Resident students are international students who are residing with family members, guardians or boarding schools. Each of these situations will require additional forms and approval processes.